How will you be registering your student this year?
Your student has been enrolled in the PCM Community School District in a previous year/s.
You can now register all of your children at once and add children who may be new to school (preschool, pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, etc…)
Please make sure you know your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Username and Password in order order to access your Registration.
You already have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login
If you have lost your Infinite Campus login info, please contact you building secretary.
- You currently have no children enrolled in the PCM Community School district.
- Questions or issues registering your child? Contact Becki Vasseau at [email protected].
Option 2: In Person
Choose Your Method Of Payment
School fees will be paid through the Campus Parent Portal. If you do not have a payment method setup in your parent portal please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your Campus Parent Portal
2. Select Fees
3. Select the Credit Card icon
4. Select Payment Method
5. Select the blue New button
6.. Fill out your payment method then click save
7. You can then pay for your students fees by adding them to My Cart, once you are finished click on the shopping cart icon in Fees and checkout.
- Print and complete the Fee Cover Sheet to:
- District Personnel will be in the buildings to assist you.
- High School - Help will be available in the building, contact the building secretary for assistance.
- Middle School & Prairie City Elementary - Help will be available in the building, contact the building secretary for assistance.
- Monroe Elementary - Help will be available in the building, contact the building secretary for assistance.
If you already have children who attend PCM but don’t have a parent portal account set up through Infinite Campus, please email Beck Vasseau at [email protected]
Please use a computer to complete online registration, not a cell phone. If you do not have internet access at home, the Prairie City and Monroe Public Libraries will have directions posted. You may also contact each attendance center to determine hours of availability for registration.