The pcsmschools.org website houses a wealth of district information. While we do post some news here, its purpose is to house school policies, contact information, resources for students, staff, and families, and any other basic information about our school.
In addition to our main PCM district pages, each school also has websites so you can find specific information about the building your student attends. Simply click Schools on the top menu then choose the desired school.
We use email to communicate many things with parents:
- Important messages from administrations, including newsletters and building and district updates.
- Weather/emergency communications.
- Invitations for special events and meetings.
- Reminders about conferences.
- Student account information including registration information, and food service and other fees.
Families, please make sure you have provided an email you check regularly. Emails will be sent to the address you have linked to your Infinite Campus account. You can either check your info on Infinite Campus or contact a building secretary.
Community members: You can receive newsletters and messages from administrators as well! If you would like to receive district emails please send your email address to Kim at kpettyjohn@pcmschools.
Facebook & Instagram
Our district and school Facebook and Instagram pages have main two purposes:
- We use it to celebrate! PCM has so many great things happening every day. Facebook allows us to share those with you! Please remember to Like and Share!
- We also use Facebook as a second line of communication. While we do not post everything we send via email, we do put school closings/delays, links to newsletters, and reminders on our Facebook pages.
You can find our Community Guidelines pinned to the top of our page.